- I love the way books smell. I have to smell every book or magazine I read.
- I also like to feel book pages, my favorite is glossy paper. I like to rub the pages between my fingers.
- I have to shake the milk before I pour it on my cereal.
- I like syrup on my sausage, ham and bacon.
- Sometimes I feel like sharp things are going to poke my eyes and I have to pinch the bridge of my nose or cover my eyes with something heavy to relieve the sensation.
- I find that when I'm driving in the snow and nervous about pulling out in front of someone I lick my lips really fast.
- I always rip off the end of the toilet paper in public bathrooms before I take some for myself.
And since my husband doesn't like it when I blog without including a picture, here is a b&w conversion of Ben. I used PW's fresh and colorful then a black and white gradient map followed by PW's lovely and ethereal set around 60%.