Tuesday, September 30, 2008

{Tagged}

I've been tagged by Kim to list 7 things about me... I just did a similar list on my family blog (6 quirky things about me)




  1. I love the way books smell. I have to smell every book or magazine I read.

  2. I also like to feel book pages, my favorite is glossy paper. I like to rub the pages between my fingers.

  3. I have to shake the milk before I pour it on my cereal.

  4. I like syrup on my sausage, ham and bacon.

  5. Sometimes I feel like sharp things are going to poke my eyes and I have to pinch the bridge of my nose or cover my eyes with something heavy to relieve the sensation.

  6. I find that when I'm driving in the snow and nervous about pulling out in front of someone I lick my lips really fast.

  7. I always rip off the end of the toilet paper in public bathrooms before I take some for myself.

And since my husband doesn't like it when I blog without including a picture, here is a b&w conversion of Ben. I used PW's fresh and colorful then a black and white gradient map followed by PW's lovely and ethereal set around 60%.

4 comments:

Rachel Brooke said...

I shake milk too! haha
Smart thinking on the toilet paper. May have to pick that one up!

Liza said...

beautiful picture!!

1 & 4 are like me, and i'm so going to do #7 now too LOL!

Kara May said...

Ah-fun tid-bits!! I take off the toilet paper too - never know who touched the top of it and it freaks me out. So glad I'm not alone. LOL. Great post girl!

Jessica Kettle said...

what a gorgeous pic!! Love the editing, YAY P.W. huh??


About Me

Mother to five beautiful children and wife to one incredible husband. I absolutely LOVE photography, my family and my Lord.