Wednesday, December 17, 2008

{stacked frames} w/more freebies!




I found this link from Carin for this vintage stacked frame which was a freebie from Melany and it is totally awesome! To process this picture I ran a defog action that I learned from a photog friend of mine (also free), thanks Julie! Then I ran an action called "Grungy" by Mulletgod's Action-A-Plenty which happened to be free. I reduced the opacity to where I liked it, then I ran another vintage action that I just love aptly titled "Vintage Love" by Autumn Love Actions, you can find her flicker group here, did I mention this action was free and finally I ran Totally Rad's, Demo TRA2-The Revenge "Slice Like A Ninja-(Sharpen)" which happened to be..., yep you guessed it, FREE. It was part of a sampling to entice me to buy the rest of The Revenge series, which I am totally tempted. Must save up for those though! Anyway, it pays to search for free actions on flickr and photoshop tutorials on the web. I've already learned a ton and hope to learn so much more. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jessica Kettle said...

love it! I am going to have to look some of those babies up! btw, pioneer woman just released her second action set, and a lot of them are very similar to the totally rad action set 2!


About Me

Mother to five beautiful children and wife to one incredible husband. I absolutely LOVE photography, my family and my Lord.