Wednesday, July 16, 2008

{a new look for my new name}

So...what do you all think about my new name? My husband (Dan) told me I should come up with a cool name for my photography hobby so we starting thinking....I took the daisy pics (the ones in the header) a few weeks ago and my husband really like it so it became the inspiration for a new name, spelled differently of course. It was catchy and I liked it, so....Welcome to laisy daise photography {the blog}





It has been a real challenge to get pictures of Ben lately. He is on the move so much now and I can't take a picture fast enough before he wriggles and scoots away. So what we have here is his leg, just before he spun around and crawled away!!



2 comments:

Sister Marie said...

I love the name love you mom

Rachel Brooke said...

WOAH! This new look is awesome! You have good taste


About Me

Mother to five beautiful children and wife to one incredible husband. I absolutely LOVE photography, my family and my Lord.