Tuesday, July 22, 2008

{Daisies w/my 50}

Well, it's hasn't stopped raining but I did manage to sneak outside and take these pictures of the neighbors flowers, daisies of course.

And now for the techno stuff: Pic #1 was taken f/1.8 for 1/1000 sec. exposure. I did a softlight, cropped, sharpened and applied lighting.
Pic#2 was taken f/1.8 for 1/640 sec. exposure. I did a softlight and then applied a "style" color and added texture at 78%, then I decreased the brightness, increased the contrast and applied the curved edges for a bit of a vintage feel.

3 comments:

Amie said...

I like your new blog, the name is awesome! That strawberry kiss picture is breathtaking!

Rachel Brooke said...

That first shot is so cool - it's like the daisy has a personality cause it's sorta droopy! ha I left you a response on my blog...hope you win!

Jessica Kettle said...

Very pretty! Don't you LOOOOOVE the new lens?? It's one of my absolute favorites! =) The strawberry kiss is beautiful, it totally made me remember picking strawberries and doing the same thing- just feeling the texture of the strawberry on your mouth! Great shot!


About Me

Mother to five beautiful children and wife to one incredible husband. I absolutely LOVE photography, my family and my Lord.