Tuesday, July 22, 2008

{Well here she is..}


My very first brand spankin' new lens is finally here, YIPPEE! Can you envision me doing the happy dance? Because I am...all.over.the.house!! This here shot is SOOC (straight out of the camera) so no sharpening nothing, which was really hard for me because I feel weird not even sharpening an image anymore, but I wanted everyone to see how sharp this 50mm f/1.8 prime lens, my lens, is. She's cute, eh? The lens, not me and my cyclops eye! I left it opened so I wouldn't look like a freak squinting, but I ended up looking like a freak anyway. Oh well! Now I'm off to run around the house taking pictures since I am limited to stay indoors because of the rain.

4 comments:

Dana said...

Gosh, don't I wish you lived closer? I'd definitely be calling you and booking a session! Great work...

Kara May said...

Very exciting!!! I LOVE your new banner. Gorgeous work - very impressive!!

Eric Guel said...

50mm primes are the sharpest lenses in the business. I love mine!

Unknown said...

I like this picture too!!
Looks like you're putting that lense to work for you!!
How exciting!!! I'm VERY impressed with your work!! Y
ou have an eye for it!
I need a photo session! ;)


About Me

Mother to five beautiful children and wife to one incredible husband. I absolutely LOVE photography, my family and my Lord.