Friday, October 24, 2008

{another texture}


Here's another texture overlay that just rocks! I borrowed this texture from Carin and I am in love with it. It kinda looks old and scratched like a vintage photograph would. I can't remember which actions I used, but I know I used one of totally rads plus I believe one of courtney's vintage actions and coffee shops action to burn around the edges and then I used Carin's texture overlay. All these actions were free too and most were found on flickr.
This picture is my oldest son, Adam. We were vacationing in Canada at Old Woman Bay and my oldest daughter, Sarah tied these twigs together using all material found on the beach and spelled out his name.


5 comments:

Carin Davis said...

WOW!!!!!
the image is FABULOUS!!!
i LOVE his name!!!!!!!

Julie L. said...

this is so cool, Melissa!

Liza said...

That is cool! I missed teh first A and thought it was Dam and I was really confused LOL

Rachel Brooke said...

Very cool texture. It's hard to find ones that don't override the picture, and this one is perfect!

Leslie said...

Is this texture available for sale?


About Me

Mother to five beautiful children and wife to one incredible husband. I absolutely LOVE photography, my family and my Lord.