Friday, October 31, 2008

The {cookie monster} in me...







Yesterday I made some break-n-bake chocolate chunk cookies and then had some fun with my macro lens. I had to hurry and take these shots so I could taste these yummy treats and let me tell you they were yummy. I almost had to call my sister so she could talk me out of eating so many but I just couldn't make my self pick up the phone because I knew she would talk me out of it and I didn't want to be talked out of it. So I just stuffed my face and felt guilty about it later. I did save one or two each for the kids and Dan but quickly devoured the rest.

4 comments:

Kara May said...

Oh yummy.... I can just smell these cookies in your images. Love your DOF with these. Oh and I love your new blog design - very beautiful!

Rachel Brooke said...

Hmmmmm....I have a permanent sweet tooth and even though its morning, I could still eat ALL these cookies!

Amie said...

ROFL...that was funny...and they do look good!

Jennifer Lea Photography said...

Ok- those are making me hungry-YUM! Send some to Ohio PLEASE...Jenn in Ohio


About Me

Mother to five beautiful children and wife to one incredible husband. I absolutely LOVE photography, my family and my Lord.