Monday, October 13, 2008

October Challenge {textures}

Here is this months Challenge brought you by Carin Davis from Create Workshop All about textures. I used my own texture (I just took a close-up picture of this crinkled paper) and applied it over my picture using the blending option of vivid light set at 61%. After I erased the texture from her face and neck I then applied a filter noise of gaussian monochromatic set at 7% and erased her face and neck again on 20% this time, which was exactly how Carin suggested on her site. I know I am not that creative yet to play around with the settings, but I am learning. Anyway, here is the texture I used and also the finished product. It isn't as dramatic as I would like, but it's my first attempt. Thanks Carin, for putting on these challenges!

1 comment:

emsuavolta said...

Photografy beautiful... :D

Congratulation!


About Me

Mother to five beautiful children and wife to one incredible husband. I absolutely LOVE photography, my family and my Lord.